No announcement yet.

DVDFAB not loading disc ? (V12.0.4.9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tried all that nothing changed so my problem is I don't understand why the DVD Player can read it fine BUT DVDfab can't even the DVD in the computer will read and play the DVD's. So here is One of MY DVD that I couldn't get to read through DVDfab BUT I rented through Netflix and it worked like a champ... you have the DVD that will not work attached to a previous message and this one the newest one with the NetFlix DVD. Hope this will help somehow
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi DCrusher, for the DVDs that do not work, go to Common Settings>DVD>DVD Protection to uncheck the option "Enable Cloud Decryption Service" and then disable Pathplayer to try again and see the result.

Comment

nothing changed same thing it read for about 5 second then nothing it stops reading the disc BUT dvdfab keeping acting like it is and then it crashes when you try to cancel

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hi DCrusher, for the DVDs that do not work, go to Common Settings>DVD>DVD Protection to uncheck the option "Enable Cloud Decryption Service" and then disable Pathplayer to try again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by DCrusher View Post
          nothing changed same thing it read for about 5 second then nothing it stops reading the disc BUT dvdfab keeping acting like it is and then it crashes when you try to cancel

does your computer see that there's a disc in the drive ??

Comment

yes and it will even play the disc NO PROBLEM this is what driving me nuts

Originally posted by october262 View Post

does your computer see that there's a disc in the drive ??

Comment

Originally posted by DCrusher View Post
              yes and it will even play the disc NO PROBLEM this is what driving me nuts

near the bottom of the page here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?ad=forum_nav
              is dvdfab 11, install it and see if your discs still crash.

Comment

Working...
              X