Subtitles at 1920x1080 setting Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles at 1920x1080 setting Not Working

Hello, I am having an issue that is just driving me crazy as nothing I do will resolve this issue. I read all the recent post, manual, have a brand new powerful computer with new Blue Ray Disc and the latest version of DVD Fab. Here is what is going on:

When I try and rip any movie as 1920x1080, click forced and normal subtitles plus the other "English" options and then under the Advanced Settings click "Remux into file" & "PGS Subtitle". When that PGS Subtitle is clicked on I can't get the subs to show up at all on the movies, zip, zero, nothing. Now if the Video is a 1080x944 or smaller than a 1920 they appear and work just fine.

Now if I click the "VobSub Subtitle" 1920x1080 or smaller version they work just fine.

I would prefer to use the PGS Subtitle option as I like it more but more importantly why am I having this using to begin with? I am using Classic Media Player to play all my movies. The movie I am testing this with is Star Trek 3.

Also why does the subtitle have so many English options in the movie when really only like 2 of them actually wind of working? When I click on the Subtitle option while watching the movie 7 options come up and only 2 of them actually work and one is for them being off.

Bonus Questions on Quality Picture: What is the best settings for the best quality picture when watching this on a full size HD TV, 4k TV or computer monitor. For Encoding Method I use the 2 pass on encoding and H265 12 bit. I see 10 bit and HDR 10 bit but is the 10,12 and HDR really that big of a difference? I have 100 Blue Rays I want to rip and a few 4k movies and making sure I get them at the best quality I can rip them at. On Encoding what is good for CRF and is it better than a 2nd pass? Anything else please let me know.

Please anybody help me understand this as I would really appreciate it a lot. I have been trying all this week to figure this out in the spare time that I have. Thanks.

Randall

You have reported the same issue through email and PM, please check forum PM as well your email account. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X