This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab Logo In Upper Corner of Movie

Is there any way to move the logo. I know the program is still in beta, but it does work great except for the logo. I have purchased the other versions and have no problem purchasing this version to get rid og the logo.

Thanks

Apparently, it will be remove when out of Beta stage and you purchase that module.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by all4dom View Post
      Is there any way to move the logo. I know the program is still in beta, but it does work great except for the logo. I have purchased the other versions and have no problem purchasing this version to get rid og the logo.

Thanks
      I am sure when you buy the program, the logo will disappear. Even programs from other vendors have this practice. You use the program to see if it works for you in the beta stage, then you will get a fully functional trial with the logo and if you like it you can buy it and the logo disappears. Thats the way it usually works, I am just guessing here, nobody told me this but its what I think will happen.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I thought that is how it works. So when will it be available for release?

Comment

Originally posted by all4dom View Post
          I thought that is how it works. So when will it be available for release?
          As soon as it is out of the beta stage I believe but no idea when that will be so no reason to ask that question

Comment

Working...
          X