This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUDA issue with Bluray to mobile

So I was recently turned on to this great program back in October and had been rather pleased with using the HD decrypter. Then came this last update and I was very happy to see the Bluray to Mobile option. This sparked me to test it out and think of buying it.

However, here in lies my current hold out. When trying to go from bluray to .mkv using the h.264.audiocopy setup with 2ndpass enabled the program starts and states that CUDA acceleration is enabled for encode and decode, but then after reaching .28% of task one completely stops. I mean the program is running, there are no errors, but nothing is going on (the BD drive has even stopped and the FPS counter has vanished). I was worried this was an error with the program as a whole but upon trying just the 1pass setting it works fine. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if there is a fix or reason for it?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

MobileTheater
    Yep, there's a bug or flaw of some sort. Developers aware of it, and working on it (I suppose). There are a lot more bugs to catch. Patience...
    I, however have similar problem only with one title - Hurt Locker, but not in a beginning, rather mid-movie. So, I did converted into MKV using my old method and waiting for new beta.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Semi Update but big issue for me. The thing just stops about midway through any BD movie I have. I tried with and without CUDA on and swapping all settings but the thing just dies. Is there any luck on the debugging front because this program would be the thing I've waited for since finding the Decrypter.

Comment

Originally posted by MobileTheater View Post
        Semi Update but big issue for me. The thing just stops about midway through any BD movie I have. I tried with and without CUDA on and swapping all settings but the thing just dies. Is there any luck on the debugging front because this program would be the thing I've waited for since finding the Decrypter.
        Well, coincidentally but with same result, you may actually have an issue with PathPlayer. Please open General settings and disable (or enable) PathPlayer and try again. Please let us know how it turned out.
        sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

MobileTheater
          BTW, what version of FAB are you running. Is it latest one 7.0.3.0?
          sigpic

Comment

Well I've just disabled it now so I will try it that way. Though I don't have an Internet connection for the machine I have it on at home so finding a Bluray that the program doesn't demand having a connection will be my other problem later today.

I'm running the last march beta which is 7.0.1.2.

I'll let you guys know how this goes. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X