X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] James Bond · No Time to Die

Hello,
    after reading the Blu-ray, this is what I see (no title, no chapter etc.). Really weird.
    Attached the both log-files I have in my log-folder.
    DVDFab version 12.0.5.6 (Mac).
    Can you help me? Thank you.
    Thomas

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-27 um 11.03.08.png Views:	0 Size:	207.7 KB ID:	404572

Log files.zip
    BD/DVD Copy / Ripper · Mac · Lifetime

Hi Thomas, the log file is invalid, please kindly try to attach it to the post again. Or you can use the Feedback option in DVDFab 12 to submit the log file to our system, we will check.
    Just a note, please add the forum link to your feedback, so that we can quickly locate it, thanks.

Comment

Mona

Try This LogFiles from here
      Hallo, habe versucht den neuen Bond (BluRay) mit BluRay-Ripper (Mac-Version) zu konvertieren. Die BluRay wird eingelesen aber es erscheint keine Sprachauswahl etc. wie bei einer BluRay (A QUIET PLACE) die korrekt eingelesen wird (siehe Screenshots). Auch wenn ich auf andere Titel klicke, kommt nur eine magere Auswahl. Die

Comment

Hi Mona,
        I sent you new log files with the feedback option.
        Danke D300.
        Thomas

Comment

Hi Mona,
          first a happy new year. I could solve the problem (as you suggested) with a FULL copy of the disc (.iso). Then opened it in ripper, did my settings and it works. Thank you.
          Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Kendlinger View Post
            Hi Mona,
            first a happy new year. I could solve the problem (as you suggested) with a FULL copy of the disc (.iso). Then opened it in ripper, did my settings and it works. Thank you.
            Thomas
            You are welcome, glad to learn that it works now.
            Have a happy and healthy 2022

Comment

Working...
            X