Windows command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Windows command line

I am trying to set up a desktop shortcut that would allow me to completely RIP a DVD of a TV show to a folder.

I tried using the following in a shortcut but it would only RIP one title-
    “C:\Program Files\DVDFab\DVDFab 12\DVDFab64.exe” /MODE “DVDMP4” /SRC “J:\VIDEO-TS” /DEST “C:\Users\Takouhi\Videos\” /TITLE MINTIME 20 /CLOSE

I also tried changing the /TITLE parameters without success. I did not find any answers online that would help me.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks.
    Gary

Originally posted by TerraUtopia View Post
    I am trying to set up a desktop shortcut that would allow me to completely RIP a DVD of a TV show to a folder.

I tried using the following in a shortcut but it would only RIP one title-
    “C:\Program Files\DVDFab\DVDFab 12\DVDFab64.exe” /MODE “DVDMP4” /SRC “J:\VIDEO-TS” /DEST “C:\Users\Takouhi\Videos\” /TITLE MINTIME 20 /CLOSE

I also tried changing the /TITLE parameters without success. I did not find any answers online that would help me.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks.
    Gary
    here's the command line for full disc - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...and-line-usage

Comment

Thanks but I was not looking for the command line switches - I had already found them.

I was looking for help in creating the command line for my particular situation.

Comment

Working...
      X