Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper MKV Passthrough Stuck on 8% on Specific Title

Hello DVDFab,

I'm having trouble ripping Title #3 on disc 4 of my Flash Gordon DVD set. I am able to do a full disc ISO rip with no errors and Title 3 plays all the way through with no skips or freezes in the DVDFab preview player. MKV Passthrough is unable to get past 8% when using DVD Ripper however. May I upload the ISO for examination?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
    Hello DVDFab,

I'm having trouble ripping Title #3 on disc 4 of my Flash Gordon DVD set. I am able to do a full disc ISO rip with no errors and Title 3 plays all the way through with no skips or freezes in the DVDFab preview player. MKV Passthrough is unable to get past 8% when using DVD Ripper however. May I upload the ISO for examination?
    try going into common settings - av codec - disable all GPU codecs for decoding & encoding - restart dvdfab and retry
    MKV passthrough again and see if it still gets stuck on 8%.

Comment

Hello DVDFab,

Please give other profile a try and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

I'm able to get a successful rip with a MP4 profile but all MKV profiles appear to fail for this specific title. MKV Passthrough stops at 8% and the MKV conversion profiles stop at 5%. Disabling GPU codecs had no effect so I re-enabled them. I'd prefer to have this title ripped in MKV if this can be fixed at some point. No rush though.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm able to get a successful rip with a MP4 profile but all MKV profiles appear to fail for this specific title. MKV Passthrough stops at 8% and the MKV conversion profiles stop at 5%. Disabling GPU codecs had no effect so I re-enabled them. I'd prefer to have this title ripped in MKV if this can be fixed at some point. No rush though.
          Please create a clone iso file and upload this iso file to us, so that we can use it for testing.

Comment

Thanks Mona, I placed it in the parent folder as FLASH_GORDON_D4.iso

Comment

Thank you for your support, we will download and check it.

Comment

@wemickna
                I've had the same issue with multiple DVDs when being ripped with the MKV Passthrough profile in DVDFab 12. That is, the progress percentage stopped advancing.

I finally noticed that although the elapsed time and progress indicators were stuck, the DVD's drive light was continuing to blink. Try ripping the same DVD again and, if you see the drive's light blinking, give it an additional10 minutes and see if the rip completes. In my case, the only problem was that indicators got stuck. The DVDs did successfully rip, though, as long as I allowed the process to continue.

Comment

Working...
                X