No announcement yet.

Unable to preview Ford v Ferrari bluray without DVDFab 12.0.8.1 crashing fully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Unable to preview Ford v Ferrari bluray without DVDFab 12.0.8.1 crashing fully

Haven't used DVDFab since 12.0.7.3 since my server was down for months. I finally got my server back up and just started to catch up on ripping my new movies to it.
    I updated to the latest DVDFab 12.0.8.1 and I'm having issues with the Preview function.
    The first issue has been consistent through every version for the last 12 months at least. After clicking on a title to preview, the disc's make a clicking noise like the read head is searching for something. The preview takes almost a full minute before it tries to play. Yes, it tries to play, because it can't. It'll play for one or two seconds then freeze or stutter. I will then have to pause the preview, close the preview window, and then click on the title's preview button again. This time the title plays immediately with no clicking coming from the disc, and no stuttering.
    The second issue has just started after trying to preview the bluray title of Ford v Ferrari (2019) US Version. The first issue still happens, but after it starts to play and stutters, the whole app crashes. No warning or error screen pops up. I'm just back to my desktop.

I'm unable to attach anything besides the playercore_stacktrace because of quota limits, so I'll zip the whole log folder and upload it to your FTP site for review.
    This bluray disc has several titles with the correct length, so maybe the title of 800, that it's trying to play, is wrong.
    Is that the right title?

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Files

Sorry forgot to give you the name of the zip file I uploaded.
    The file is called DVDFab12 logs from Ford v Ferrari.7z

Comment

Thanks for the report, I have downloaded the log file.
      About #1, I will have the QA team check.
      About #2, Ford v Ferrari (2019) US Version, when you playback the disc using a regular player, which is the title taken for the playback by default?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Thanks for the report, I have downloaded the log file.
        About #1, I will have the QA team check.
        About #2, Ford v Ferrari (2019) US Version, when you playback the disc using a regular player, which is the title taken for the playback by default?
        Sorry Mona, but I'm unable to tell what title is playing from my Panasonic UB820 player.

Comment

Working...
        X