Program Crashes After Starting to Create an SRT File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Program Crashes After Starting to Create an SRT File

I created an ISO file from a DVD which contains internal subtitles (not SRT files) that came with the disc, but when I try using DVD Ripper to create an SRT file from my ISO, the program crashes almost immediately. Is there any chance that my ISO file is somehow corrupted? The Report screen (yes, I've filled it out twice now) appears right after I click the Start button.

Originally posted by LanceG View Post
    I created an ISO file from a DVD which contains internal subtitles (not SRT files) that came with the disc, but when I try using DVD Ripper to create an SRT file from my ISO, the program crashes almost immediately. Is there any chance that my ISO file is somehow corrupted? The Report screen (yes, I've filled it out twice now) appears right after I click the Start button.
    have you tried playing back the iso file to make sure that it plays ok ?? might try reinstalling dvdfab via the offline installer
    and post the latest dvdfab internal log files.
    Last edited by october262; 08-27-2022, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Thanks -- The ISO file plays OK, but does not have any subtitles in it! Maybe that's what crashed the DVD Ripper program. I hope to hear from Tech Support to get a clue. My most recent installation came from a download, because the quick update program failed.

Comment

Working...
      X