Title List / Selection Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title List / Selection Issue

The last few builds I've started seeing a bizarre issue where the titles available are incomplete or broken.

Case in point, Jurassic World Dominion. The UHD is fine, but the blu ray, you cannot select the extended cut. The BD info doesn't even show it. I loaded it in makemkv and no issues.

Another couple of examples, the new Chameleon Film issues of Johnny To's Breaking News and Exiled, it does not show the Cantonese DTS-HD MA 5.1 track. And once again makemkv fine.

And a older example, that Special Edition of Avatar (UPC 024543713692), with the 3 cuts, you can only see the theatrical cut.

Did you check the Choose Other Titles panel?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220907-153732.png Views:	0 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	414842

Please load the movies in problem and check the Other Titles panel, if still no the title you need, attach the dvdfab_internal log file, we will check.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Did you check the Choose Other Titles panel?
      Click image for larger version Name:	screenshot-20220907-153732.png Views:	0 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	414842

Please load the movies in problem and check the Other Titles panel, if still no the title you need, attach the dvdfab_internal log file, we will check.
      Yes, I checked others, they were not listed.

I'll clear my log and then just insert two really noticeable problem discs. I might try doing a full disc backup and sending in a DVDInfo comparison too (eg the one DVD Fab generates).

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post

Yes, I checked others, they were not listed.

I'll clear my log and then just insert two really noticeable problem discs. I might try doing a full disc backup and sending in a DVDInfo comparison too (eg the one DVD Fab generates).
        have you tried going into common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
        in the lower left corner of the general settings area, restart dvdfab and retry Jurassic World Dominion
        again and see if you are able to select the extended cut.

Comment

OK, Jurassic World was OK. Breaking News (UPC 9369998429479, Australian new release) still same problem.

I've attached the bizarre Bdinfo from DVDFab and the log, as well as a separate BDInfo report on a disk backup from DVDFab. Note the differences in Audio. The disc has Cantonese DTS-HD MA 5.1 that isn't visible on a rip.

BDINFO.BREAKING NEWS.20220804.txt
          dvdfab_internal.log
          Breaking News.txt

Comment

OK, here is the Avatar special edition, with 3 cuts. UPC 024543713692
            This one DEFINTELY doesn't allow the other cuts
            BDInfo from DVDFab: BDINFO.AVATAR_CE_D1.20101013.txt.zip
            BDInfo from makemkv backup, MPLS1, 2, 3: Avatar 1-3 MPLS (from backup).zip
            Log: dvdfab_internal.log

So the playlists are in the DVD Fab BDInfo, but wrong runtime

Comment

Working...
            X