Audio Desync on Yellow Submarine with MKV Passthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Desync on Yellow Submarine with MKV Passthrough

Hello DVDFab, I'm having an issue ripping my Yellow Submarine (1968) blu-ray with MKV Passthrough. The resulting file plays the audio track about a 1/2 second ahead of the video. I've tested playing directly off the disc in my player and it has no issues. I also have tested playing in the DVDFab preview window before ripping and it plays back normally. The only problem I notice during ripping is DVDFab gets stuck at 100% for an unusually long amount of time compared to other discs, before finally finishing. Please investigate this for me. I can't upload a log as even a fresh one seems to exceed the file size limit. It is under 1mb but the forum says the limit 683.6kb.

Feedback ID-154655 for log file.

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
      have you tried clicking common settings - av codecs - switch everything to software
      restart dvdfab and retry MKVPassthrough again and see if that makes any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried clicking common settings - av codecs - switch everything to software
        restart dvdfab and retry MKVPassthrough again and see if that makes any difference.
        Still out of sync after changing those settings.

Comment

Still out of sync after changing those settings.
          install version 11 for now - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?ad=forum_nav
          other users are having the same issue in this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-of-sync/page2

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

install version 11 for now - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?ad=forum_nav
            other users are having the same issue in this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-of-sync/page2
            This actually didn't work for me. The problem still exists on version 11.0.1.7. I tried both MKV Passthrough as well as the general MKV profile and the 10bit h264 MKV profile. I also tried only selecting the default audio track and no extras such as the commentary, as well as unchecking "copy audio" in the rip profile settings. I also tried switching the codecs to software only on version 11 and still have the desync issue. It appears whatever is affecting this specific blu-ray has existed on all previous versions of DVDFab.
            Last edited by wemickna; 10-01-2022, 11:45 PM.

Comment

This actually didn't work for me. The problem still exists on version 11.0.1.7. I tried both MKV Passthrough as well as the general MKV profile and the 10bit h264 MKV profile. I also tried only selecting the default audio track and no extras such as the commentary, as well as unchecking "copy audio" in the rip profile settings. I also tried switching the codecs to software only on version 11 and still have the desync issue. It appears whatever is affecting this specific blu-ray has existed on all previous versions of DVDFab.
              is the audio out of sync if you use MP4 Passthrough ??
              Last edited by october262; 10-02-2022, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Please use main movie mode or Clone mode to create an iso file and then forward this iso file to send it to us to check the problem, thanks.

Comment

I just posted in the other thread. having the same problem with Passthrough.

Comment

Working...
                  X