Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD to Mobile feture not working. Please Help...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile feture not working. Please Help...

Hey people,

I have DVD Fab on my PC desktop and this is the process i use on a dvd I own(Iron Man)...

Process: DVD to DVD Full Title saved to a specific folder on my HDD.

Then I open DVD to Mobile feature and then use the VIDEO_TS info that i saved in the specific folder (above process) to use as the SOURCE to create my final RIP.

Now it works fine on my PC Desktp (XP), but when I try the same process on my new Laptop (Win7) the DVD to Mobile part doesnt work. I'll be more specific on what it fails to do...

When Looking at the DVD to Mobile screen and all setting are set ready, I clcik the start button and it gets to the "Conversion one begin..." part and the TOTAL time elapsed counter starts going. But nothing else happens, the % is always at 0, the TASK time and TIME reamaining is 0:00 and stays like it. In the end i let it go for like 30mins to see if it would eventually begin, but no luck. I have tried using the latest version and an older one aswell.

I dont know wether its Win7 thats the problem but im stuck now. Any help would be great. Thanks.

it could be a User Rights issue in Win 7. Give this a try at least.

When you go to start Fab, Right click the icon and choose "Run as Administrator".

let us know how you get on.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well, i tried the administrator tip, but no luck

The folder i save the rip to does have the Mp4 file of the convertion in it but with no size as the rip has not completed. So it seems to set up everything fine. Just fails to actually preform the convertion task.

EDIT: I have actually just noticed that when i stop the convertion and check the Mp4 file it started to create, the file has an actual size. So it now seems to be doing the process but on DVD to Mobile convertion screen its not showing the process. Do you recommend that i leave the process going untill it sais completed (if it does finish) even though i have no estimated "Time remaining" ?
      Last edited by seanio01; 03-18-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X