After Windows 11 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper After Windows 11 upgrade

I cannot access an Enhanced DVD using software and my blu-ray/dvd player in my PC. locks up. Blu-rays and normal DVDs play fine.
    Thanks.
    T

After you input a disc in the drive, your Windows 11 can recognize the disc, however, when DVDFab tried to load the disc, it failed. Is that what you meant?
    Did you get any error messages?
    Please provide the dvdfab_internal log file to better check. Thanks.

Comment

2 problems, my existing Blu-Ray drive would not recognize enhanced DVDs. I have another external DVD drive that can recognize the enhanced DVDs but fails burning at 11%. The DVD plays fine on my computer, beginning to end, but the burn stops at 11% could be the disc, but doesn't look bad. I attached the dvd internal log from my DVD that can burn enhanced DVDs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tswifte View Post
        2 problems, my existing Blu-Ray drive would not recognize enhanced DVDs. I have another external DVD drive that can recognize the enhanced DVDs but fails burning at 11%. The DVD plays fine on my computer, beginning to end, but the burn stops at 11% could be the disc, but doesn't look bad. I attached the dvd internal log from my DVD that can burn enhanced DVDs.
        try going into common settings - Drives - Hybrid disc - check the box to enable Hybrid disc support
        - https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/settings/hybrid-disc

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion, however hybrid mode didn't work for either drive, the blu-ray or dvd.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion, however hybrid mode didn't work for either drive, the blu-ray or dvd.
            did you try disabling pathplayer for the DVD disc ??

Comment

From the log file, it seems you were converting DVD FANDANGO into MKV format. There was a read error.
              Please clean the disc, use Copy - Clone mode to make a copy of the disc and then load the created ISO file as source to convert to MKV again and see the result.

Comment

thanks, how do I create an ISO file?

Comment

Started the Copy Main Movie and it failed at 11% as well, this is the 2nd Fandango disc that failed at the same point.

Comment

Also started the Full Disc mode and failed as well.

Comment

Also started the Full Disc mode and failed as well.
                      try clone mode and see if that works.

Comment

Clone mode failed as well,

Comment

Clone mode failed as well,
                          possible bad / defective disc ?? have you tried exchanging the disc.
                          or try an older version of dvdfab.
                          Last edited by october262; 01-30-2023, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I'll try an older version of DVDfab, what do you recommend and where can I find it? I will also try another disc.

Comment

I'll try an older version of DVDfab, what do you recommend and where can I find it? I will also try another disc.
                              you can download older versions of dvdfab products in the member center via the extended download service.

Comment

Working...
                              X