This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BluRay to Mobile - Problems with Resident Evil

Hardware used: Intel Core2 Duo E8500, 8GB RAM, Nforce 780i Chipset, GTX 275 Graphics Card, Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1
    OS: Windows 7 x64, Newest Windows Updates, Newest Drivers for all Hardware Components (checked this Morning) - No Beta-Drivers!

Release: Resident Evil Trilogy
    Distributor: Constantin Film
    BluRay: Resident Evil
    Region Code: B
    Article Number: HC031638
    EAN: 4011976316381
    Video Track: MPEG2 1920x1088 / 1920x1080 (Progressive, i think.)
    Audio Track: DTS-HD 5.1
    Protected: (i don't know)

Remux finishes, but on finish, the Program crashes. (i allready send a file report about that) Tried to recode the remuxed File, but on opening the settings for a recode to AVI: H264 / MP3, the Program crashed again. (send a file report aswell)

If i try to recode it directly from BluRay (Tried AVI with H264/MP3 and MKV H264 audiocopy) the Process goes on to 0,41 - 0,42%. From there the Framerate drops down to zero. I can cancel, but the recode completely stopped. (The Proces already worked overnight, so i don't think its just a slowdown because of something complex to recode.) I close AnyDVD before starting DVDFab, so there should be no other Program interfering with it.
    Last edited by Michael-San; 03-19-2010, 01:51 PM.

Details about recodings, that my Report missed:

Changes to the Profiles:
    For AVI H264/MP3: default bitrate, 2-pass, 256kbit MP3
    For MKV H264/audiocopy: 2-pass encoding for Video, default bitrate and resolution
    i also tried different resolutions or bitrates with the same result.

Comment

Another Update: Just tried the newer Beta v7.0.2.5 - same result for the direct recode from BluRay. So i think, its the same for the "step by step recode" i already tried before.
      Last edited by Michael-San; 03-20-2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X