Subtitle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle question

I have ripped Kill Bill and there were no subtitles available so I ripped it again and was able to get them on the first disk by choosing forced subtitle and directly rendering to video. But this didn't work on the second disk. I have tried all the other choices and still no luck. Anyone have an idea of how I can get the subtitles on disk 2? Thanks for the help

Originally posted by THawk View Post
    I have ripped Kill Bill and there were no subtitles available so I ripped it again and was able to get them on the first disk by choosing forced subtitle and directly rendering to video. But this didn't work on the second disk. I have tried all the other choices and still no luck. Anyone have an idea of how I can get the subtitles on disk 2? Thanks for the help
    is this a dvd or Blu-Ray disc ??
    you might want to post the dvdfab internal log files
    also, is this kill bill volume 2 or a second disc in volume one ??
    Last edited by october262; 02-25-2023, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your response. It is a DVD and a separate disk. Not sure which log file you need. I cant seem to copy and paste a log file. It is just putting a box on my post.

Comment

Originally posted by THawk View Post
        Thank you for your response. It is a DVD and a separate disk. Not sure which log file you need. I cant seem to copy and paste a log file. It is just putting a box on my post.
        Normally, the dvdfab_internal log file is must needed.

In Ripper, you can switch the subtitle modes to the one you need in the Advanced Settings window. However please note that not all the profiles have all four subtitle modes.
        1> "Remux into file": you can disable or enable subtitles during playback;
        2> "Direct render to video": subtitles cannot be disabled as they are embedded into the video (you can only choose one subtitle stream);
        3> "Extract to idx/sub file": you can disable or enable subtitles during playback; however, some players don't support this kind of subtitle file;
        4> "Extract to SRT file": download the subtitle as a standalone file. You can enable and disable subtitles when playback.

Comment

Working...
        X