This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error with xbox 360 profile

every time i try to convert with the xbox 360 profile i get (Task_1 failed! Error=7(501 17)) i tried the avi profile and it works just fine. but i stream from my 360 and i cant get any of the avi profiles to work with my 360. so i use the 360 profile but now it doesnt work for me any more. it did the same thing with version 7.0.1.2 but only when i use from .iso file so i was using a virtual drive may have to go back to that version.

Under the conversion settings, are you renaming the output file? If so you can't use illegal characters such as "\|/?<:>".

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the xbox 360 conversion setting. The same code comes up with 9 out of 10 different attempts so it's not just 1 show/movie in particular. I've been using dvdfab for over a year and never had a problem until the Version 7 first came out. I guess i'll just have to find the older V6 and stick with it. Any way to find past version downloads would be helpful. Thanks

Comment

It seems to be an issue in version 7. With each beta that was released, I kept getting it more and more often. The latest Beta build seems to do it the most. Version 6 works fine. Tried uninstalling all versions and running ccleaner etc and re-installing but produced the same errors with movies that early versions of the Beta had no issues with, but the latest build errors out almost everytime. Hopefully someone can take a look. Thanks for the great support.

Comment

hi, irishgrunt

please check this:

thanks

Comment

Working...
          X