X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant play Bluray to mobil on my LG BD 390

Hi
    I am have DVD to Mobil for life and love that product. Now i am very intressted in using bluray to mobil also so i tried that product. With DVD to bluray its giving super pics and video in MKV H264. Audiocopy on my LG Bluray player. But when i use the same with Bluray it cant be played there, its just come up for 1 second then stop. Anyone knows what can be the problem?
    Last edited by Complication; 03-20-2010, 01:58 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

hi,

What your mean is your player not support the mkv file which created by "Blu-ray to mobile" ? because current "Blu-ray to mobile" use the different engine with "DVD to mobile", so I think maybe some flag in mkv not support by the standalone player, I will check it.

thanks report

Comment

Ok yes seems the standalone player cant read something in the MKV file with bluray, hope you can find what the problem is. Thanks for answering

Comment

Still not working on standarplayer

Originally posted by ting View Post
        hi,

What your mean is your player not support the mkv file which created by "Blu-ray to mobile" ? because current "Blu-ray to mobile" use the different engine with "DVD to mobile", so I think maybe some flag in mkv not support by the standalone player, I will check it.

thanks report
        After the lastest update 7.0.2.6 still not work to do bluray to mobil and cant be played on my bluray player LG BD390, is this something u are looking on for later updates or?

Comment

Still not work from standalone LG blurayplayer

I have used DVD to mobil with MKV, H264, Audiocopy with both great pic and sound on my standalone LG Bluray player BD390, but when i do use the same with bluray to mobil my standalone player cant show the movie. It just come up for 1 second then gone why?

EDIT: Used version 7.0.3.0
          Last edited by Complication; 03-26-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: Post moved from other thread.

Comment

Working...
          X