This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess and the Frog to Mobile

I've gotten it to backup the DVD with 7.0.2.1 just fine (also with [another program]). My problem, however, is using DVD to Mobile on it afterwards. I can't get the sound to stay in sync at all. I've tried WMV (what I normally use to get Xbox 360 5.1 sound) and MP4 but both exhibit the same problem. Anyone have any ideas/tips?
    Last edited by Complication; 03-20-2010, 05:18 PM.

Please read the General Policies sticky thread before posting again.

Moved your thread hijack post to a new thread.

Comment

Sorry about that. I see how my specific problem, while it's with the same movie, is different from the problem the other folks were having. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Comment

I'm having the same problem.

I've tried numerous combinations of settings and it always goes out of synch, regardless of mobile output selection.

It seems to be okay at first and then get's further and further out of synch by the end. (I think by about 2 seconds toward the end.)

Comment

Yes, it's about 2 seconds by the end for me as well. I ended up seeing the same problem with a different disc using the latest in the 7.x releases that didn't happen when I went back to the 6.x release but Princess and the Frog repros with both versions.

Comment

Working...
          X