This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile(XBOX) - New Moon Issues

I am also having problems with New Moon. I am trying to go from DVD to XBOX. After moving to 7.0.2.6 and then to 7.0.27 I have moved from the read/write errors to two new problems.

(1) When the title/chapter grid list displays I do not see a chapter/title item that would play the entire movie.
    (2) Also, I think the audio select grid list is missing some options as I only see AC 3/2?

Any ideas on what I could do?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Originally posted by jhg View Post
    (1) When the title/chapter grid list displays I do not see a chapter/title item that would play the entire movie.
    Should be title #1 for that movie. It isn't there?

(2) Also, I think the audio select grid list is missing some options as I only see AC 3/2?
    This is the Dolby track which is all that is required on the DVD. What audio is missing?

Comment

There is not a title #1. The smallest title # listed is #2 and it is only a little over an hour long, there is also title #'s 3-17 with additional times(amost all less then 5 mins but none of the title #s are anywhere near long enough for the entire movie. The movie is about 2 hours ten minutes and there is no title listed for that. Any additional thoughts?

On the audio, usually I get additional audio optons. 5.1 option, especially on newer DVDs. I thought this might be an issue too, but if its the only audio available on the DVD that is fine--I am just suprised.

Comment

Ok uninstalled DVDFAB reinstalled 7.0.2.7. I can now see the Title #1 which is the length of the entire movie. I select my file creation options(I have used these settings for over 600 DVDs with no issue) and it starts to work on New Moon.

Almost immediately it says its done. Here is the log:

16:51:57: Task 1
        16:51:57: Source( I:\VIDEO_TS\ )
        16:51:57: Video( Title=1, Angle=0, PlayTime=02:10:33, Chapter=1-19, AspectRatio=16:9 )
        16:51:57: Audio( [80h] English AC-3/6 )
        16:51:57: Conversion: two pass - first pass begin...
        16:51:57: Task_1 failed! Error=7(501 17)
        16:51:58: Process completed successfully!

Any thoughts????

Comment

16:51:57: Task_1 failed! Error=7(501 17)
          Not sure if this is your problem but while in the conversion settings I typed a "?" by mistake while renaming another movie title and that caused the same error=7 for me. You can't use illegal characters when renaming the title.

Comment

No I was using the default filename which had no special characters. I have noticed lots of folks are having trouble with this DVD. Is there anyone out there who has gone from DVD to Mobile (XBOX) successfulluy or does someone have some suggestions on the error code I am receiving?

Thanks in advance for a response?

Comment

Have the same issue as jhg

Comment

I just tried with 7.0.3.0... SAME ISSUE

Where is SUPPORT?!? Zero issues with DVDFab until verison 6 and now 7... This sucks...

[redacted]
                Last edited by Complication; 03-28-2010, 04:17 PM. Reason: Let's not invite people to violate the forum General Policies

Comment

hi,

We are try to repeat this problem first, and please be patient, thanks.

about this problem, please check this : http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4308

thanks.
                  Last edited by ting; 03-29-2010, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X