Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Bug: Bitrate changing on its own and other bug

Hi there,

I have 2 bugs to report. Both of these have been occurring since the v13 Fab came out. I'm on 13.0.1.0 right now and it's still occurring. They did not occur with the v12 Fab, if that helps troubleshoot.

Bug 1: Bitrate for my rips keeps changing on its own.

My default profile has 12380 set for bitrate and every now and then, I'll check the settings for the individual rip task and it's been changed to 12392 (or it might be 12592, I forget). When this happens, it's always changed to the same number so it might be due to some math calculation.

I have 6 drives, so I might have up to 6 rip tasks. When the bitrate changes, it usually only affects 1 of the tasks. It's not always in the same position. It's happened in position 1, position 6, and anywhere in between. It doesn't happen every time I use Fab, but it will eventually happen if I use Fab enough.

Bug 2: Ripper tasks seem to reuse the settings from old Ripper tasks instead of using the default profile.

For example, let's say my default profile says to convert the audio track to AC3. Now let's say I have 6 ripper tasks loaded. Now let's say I want task 6 only to copy the audio track instead of convert to AC3. I would then open the transcode settings for Task 6, turn off "apply to all tasks", select "copy audio track", then hit OK.

Now let's say, I run my job and complete all 6 tasks. Eject the discs, then load 6 new discs in. If you open the settings for the new Task 6, the audio track will be set to "copy" instead of the default which is to convert to AC3.

When the new Task 6 was created, it should have reverted to the default settings instead of re-using the one-off custom settings from the old Task 6 from prior run.

Hope this helps! Thanks!

I have passed your message to the developers. Thank you for posting.

Comment

Working...
    X