X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find the old settings menu?

macOS
    Sonoma 14.5

Just upgraded to DVD Fab 13. I've looked all over but I can't find this settings menu to make some adjustments. (I'm in the US, I grabbed this screenshot from another member's post)

I like to set it to 2-Pass, crank the Bits/Pixel all the way up, and double the audio volume for Blu-ray to MP4 rips.

I've looked everywhere in every section of this settings menu here but I'll be darned if I can't find it. Anyone know where it is? Or where I can adjust the settings I mentioned above? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 Settings.png
Views:	94
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	446130

Attached Files

Originally posted by riggstr View Post
    macOS
    Sonoma 14.5

Just upgraded to DVD Fab 13. I've looked all over but I can't find this settings menu to make some adjustments. (I'm in the US, I grabbed this screenshot from another member's post)

I like to set it to 2-Pass, crank the Bits/Pixel all the way up, and double the audio volume for Blu-ray to MP4 rips.

I've looked everywhere in every section of this settings menu here but I'll be darned if I can't find it. Anyone know where it is? Or where I can adjust the settings I mentioned above? Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2 Settings.png Views:	15 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	446130

load the disc into dvdfab - select ripper mode and click on the little wrench icon (ADVANCED SETTINGS)
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

load the disc into dvdfab - select ripper mode and click on the little wrench icon (ADVANCED SETTINGS)
      You know I'd like to think I'm "not completely inept", but it turns out the window wasn't wide enough. It didn't see a little horizontal scroll bar so I didn't bother trying it.

Good grief. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X