This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD and Blu-ray to WinMO 6.5

I am able to successfully get a high quality DVD rip to Windows Mobile 6.5 using generic AVI divx audiocopy but that same option is NOT available under Blu-ray to Mobile. What option should I use under Blu-ray to mobile to get the same output? Thanks in advance.

You can create a custom profile in the "profiles2" subdirectory of the DVDFab install or you can wait for the developers to finish transferring the existing mobile profiles to the new conversion engine.

As an alternative, you might try to use the MKV remux option to create a single file and then use the DVDFab File to Mobile to do the compression. You will likely NOT want to use audiocopy because the it is unlikely that your mobile device supports DTS HD or DTS.

Comment

Thank you complication. I copied the avi.dvix profile over to the profiles 2 directory and modified it so that it looks more like the avi profiles in that directory. It did create an output that was playable. Now I just need to tweak as there is quite a bit of macroblocking. Any timetable for when "official" profiles will be available?

Comment

Working...
      X