This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need DVD to DVD to use DVD to Mobile?

wow...I did not realize this. You REALLY need to buy the DVD to DVD version in order to use the DVD to Mobile?

This is kind of a deal breaker for me. I was gonna buy this, but now what I thought would be a $30 piece of software has turned into an $80 expense.

And my whole goal is to get RID of my hardcopies of my DVD's. Why am I paying an additional $50 for functionality I have no interest in?

Hi skeety,

We may change it in the future to allow user to use "DVD to Mobile" alone, without decryption feature, but it may need some time.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

so maybe I should just get it for a year, then hope by the time my license expires, the DVD to Mobile will be stand alone...?

what do you mean w/out decryption. Meaning the ability to rip the DVD if it's protected?

Comment

DVD to mobile will not be stand alone but will be able to convert already decrypted DVD Files on computer to a mobile file format of your choice I believe is what fengtao meant. Also since he not give a time frame as to when this available then no time frame available for that

what do you mean w/out decryption. Meaning the ability to rip the DVD if it's protected?
        meaning if the DVD has copy protection the DVD to mobile will not be able to rip the DVD to a mobile format

Comment

Working...
        X