This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queueing up Chapters

New to the forum, long time user of DVDFab and it's products.

I've searched high and low for an answer here - and I can't come up with a solution.

The example disc I am using is the new Dora the Explorer DVD called LET'S EXPLORER. The situation isn't unique to this disc - but it's what I'm using at the moment.

The issue: All the episodes are in one long title - 8 episodes that run 3:12 total. The shows are each CHAPTERS inside the single title.

There seems to be no way to add a CHAPTER to the queue - leaving the only option but to either rip ONE episode at a time - or, rip the WHOLE title and hope to chop it up later (which, btw, doesn't seem to work very well - the first episode ends up being over 300MB when it SHOULD be 175 ish like the rest of them).

I'll take any help at this point. I'm really not interested in using another product - so I hope there is a solution here.

Thanks!

As long as each episode is only a single chapter then click on the edit button after selecting your profile and turn on split by chapter.

If each episode spans more than one chapter then you will have to do multiple rips and change the Title Start/End Settings for each.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      As long as each episode is only a single chapter then click on the edit button after selecting your profile and turn on split by chapter.

If each episode spans more than one chapter then you will have to do multiple rips and change the Title Start/End Settings for each.
      AH! I always use FIXED FILESIZE, which doesn't offer SPLIT BY CHAPTER - which is why I missed it.

Thank you! I'd like to be able to continue to use Fixed Filesize, but this is a perfectly acceptable alternative for the occasional need for this.

Wonder if there is a particular reason that FIXED FILESIZE doesn't support splitting by chapters....?

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X