This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error=500.01 1

I am using version 7.0.3.0 and I tried to rip the movie Invincible to my hard drive and then use Blu-ray to mobile and convert to mkv.h264.audiocopy. When I "click" to start conversion I get the message process failed Error = 500.01 1. This is my first try at Blu-ray but I have coverted many Dvd's using the Dvd to mobile option. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong and how to fix? Thanks....

marley84092
    believe me, providing logs along with description of your system and what you actually were doing will really help you to get an advise that make sense.
    Please visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16 for guidance.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I have the same problem when ripping the movie "Match Point". First of all tried it with the bluray. Did not work. Rip the bluray to hard disk using another software. Tried it from the folder. Gave me the same error.

DVDFAB internal log:

DVDFab 7.0.4.0 (2010/04/18 16:33:45)

0m 03.31s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
      0m 34.46s: got bdmv
      0m 35.65s: got extended bdinfo
      0m 55.92s: begin mobile work ...
      0m 55.95s: create config(5)
      0m 55.95s: convert profile(mkv.remux)
      0m 55.95s: blu-ray playlist(1) angle(0) chapter(1->13)
      0m 55.95s: stream(4113,AVC,0) stream(4352,LPCM,0) stream(4608,PGS,8) stream(4609,PGS,8) stream(4610,PGS,8)
      0m 55.95s: device(mkv) format(mkv)
      0m 55.95s: subpicture preset(2), mode(2)
      0m 56.04s: mobile work failed(500.01 1)

DVDFAB Process Log

16:34:38: U gaat "Blu-ray to Mobile" opties proberen.
      16:34:38: Work 1 failed, Error = 500.01 1
      Last edited by W&B; 04-18-2010, 03:58 PM. Reason: Forum Policy

Comment

i have this problem with tinkerbell movie in bluray. so far this is the second error that i have had that resulted in the inability to copy a bluray. even doing it to mkv results in e same problem

Comment

Guys, I too time to time experience error of some sort if I work with one movie after another. I only guessing that either buffer or cash or something somewhere didn't clear up, but what I do is restarting computer (always do cold restart). And after reboot everything works like a charm.
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            Guys, I too time to time experience error of some sort if I work with one movie after another. I only guessing that either buffer or cash or something somewhere didn't clear up, but what I do is restarting computer (always do cold restart). And after reboot everything works like a charm.
            Hi, again, IPopov50.

After burning dozens of Blu - MKV over the past 2 months, I have finally hit my first Error = 500.01 1.

As I reboot after every single encode, rebooting wasn't the issue in my case.

The error occurred from both the Blu-disc and from a folder on a local eSATA hard disk (made using a program that will not be named).

The disc is National Treasure and it's default audio stream is PCM/5.1.

Choosing the AC-3/5.1 English stream immediately below the PCM stream allows the disc to be encoded without the error.

Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?

-Wapitikev
            Last edited by wapitikev; 08-08-2010, 03:20 AM.
            When breaking digital locks becomes outlawed, only outlaws will break digital locks...and watch movies in whatever format they want to, without annoying adverts and messages, etc.

Comment

@ Wapitikev
              Your particular problem is PCM audio. DVDFab can't handle lossless audio as far as I know. PCM in general, a very "inconvenient" format for most of the equipment, requires HDMI 3 and so on... That's exactly why it always have a "twin" in regular format, usually AC3.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
                @ Wapitikev
                Your particular problem is PCM audio. DVDFab can't handle lossless audio as far as I know. PCM in general, a very "inconvenient" format for most of the equipment, requires HDMI 3 and so on... That's exactly why it always have a "twin" in regular format, usually AC3.
                Thanks, IPopov50.

Makes perfect sense.

-Wapitikev
                When breaking digital locks becomes outlawed, only outlaws will break digital locks...and watch movies in whatever format they want to, without annoying adverts and messages, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X