Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I though that the xbox360.wmv.wma.hd profile did and you can always modify any profile anyhow to give the parameters that you want.

Have a look at the readme document under the profiles subdirectory.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I was using the 360 output to wmv @ 1080p, but as soon as I purchased DVDFAB bluray to bluray and bluray to mobile and entered my registration info, I no longer can get bluray to mobile to output to wmv @ 1080p like it was before. Even with the same exact settings.

Comment

I think I have read your previous posts on this. What happens?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFAB comes to a crawl, converting like .03 frames per second, sometimes it just stops and locks up. It does this on multiple disks too, but bluray to bluray ripping to disk works just fine.

I will try it again when DVDFAB is done converting my mkv file. Giving the file to mobile trial a try to see how long it takes to convert a mkv to wmv. Then I want to check the quality and if it looks good I may break down and purchase file to mobile also.

But I will try the bluray to mobile 360 to wmv option once again and pump it up to 1080p to see if that is working again. The one disk I used that on looked great streaming from my PC to my 360.

Once I find the right combo to get files to play over my network I am going to convert all my blurays so I can store them in my attic. I have a small house and we want to get rid of the DVD/bluray racks we now have and stick the disks in a box in the attic.

Comment

I think the problem is in the encoding module that Fab uses for WMV and as far as I know, the developers acknowledge this and are working on this.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Man they are on top of this software, I like it.

Comment

Working...
              X