This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 7.0.4.0 - Selection Issues back

I have now encountered 2 problems that make this version unusable for me.

1. When selecting D:\IFOS\SPECIES2 (Internal 1Tb drive) as the source for processing, it opens the title but lists all the VOB's as titles, not the individual titles.

2. Once this directory is selected and I attempt to make another choice under the IFOS subdirectory, the IFOS directory, it will not expand to show the other 50 directories that are there, only the SPECIES2 one.

This occurs on 2 workstations running a totally clean install of Win7 Ultimate 64bit, all current updates, nothing else installed than Fab 6 & 7.

I went to use this to test the reported audio sync problems that are occurring but am unable to do so.

Version 6 does not have any problems at all.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Got a screenshot that shows this? Also is this folder of Full Disc or Movie only?

Comment

Full Disk Rip Folders

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

your problem is you are doing File to Mobile and not DVD to Mobile

Comment

Mate, thanks... BrainFart. Not having a good morning...

Comment

Sure no problem we all have these moments

Comment

But still having the problem that I cannot get the IFOs subdirectory to expand and there are over 50 subdirs there. It is now stuck on the SPECIES2 subdir.

Comment

Your screen shots are showing v 7027 not v 7040 ?

Comment

Started with Version 7.0.4.0 then reverted to 7.0.3.5 and 7.0.2.7. Problem still there.

Comment

I have all the Species DVDs so will give Species 2 a try. I will rip Full Disc to hard drive and then give the DVD to mobile generic default settings a try to see if I have same issue

Comment

Thanks for the effort AGJ but I don't think it is specifically tied to the Species disks.

The disk that I have all the IFO rips on is in a disk caddy that I can remove and swap between workstations so I'll remove it and see what happens when Fab cannot find that folder that it seems to be locked into.

Comment

ok will not try

Comment

This is weird !!!!

Removed the drive, rebooted and then ran Fab.

Could navigate everywhere, no problems.

Shut down, put drive back in and rebooted.

All good again!!!

????

Comment

Working...
                          X