This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD-to-AVI Sync Issues

I know this has been covered, but I fail to resolve the issue...

I'm currently running version 7.0.4.0 on my XP Pro SP3 media computer (2.2GHz quad-core with 2GB of RAM). I've been busy converting hundreds of my stored movies lately and failed to notice the sound is no longer in sync with the video. The original rips seem fine...it's the AVI conversion that has the sync problem. I first rip to harddrive, then convert using the "generic.avi.xbox.bigscreen1" profile provided by a great provider here in the forum. The destination folder is on a seperate drive as well. I keep the DVDFab versions current, and since I've converted so many movies lately, I'm not sure when the issue first began! The sync issue is really bad in version 7.0.4.0, but less noticeable in version 6.2.1.8. I'm going to install older versions of DVDFab and run the same movie conversion again in the hopes I can find where the problem began. I know at one point the issue no longer exists...but where???

Hopefully I didn't hose too many movies in the process. Guess I need to check each one coming off the line from now on.

Log files attached...
    Attached Files

Sounds exactly like my vob to mp4 encodes. Audio starts slowly getting of where its unusable by the end. Looks terrible and makes it totally useless. There is another thread on audiolag that talks about this very same thing.

No solutions as of yet, but it appears to be a lingering problem for DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
    X