This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 7.0.5.2 test

Just ran a tests with three movies: Indiana Jones 4, Untraceable, The Blind Side.
    Mode - Blu-ray to Mobile, MKV option, mkv.h264.audiocopy profile, 1-pass
    Ran this conversion because I had issues with quality, speed, CUDA stability, 2-pass wasn't working, etc.
    Also I had problems with VC-1 content as well on all previous DVDFab 7 versions.

Results:
    First of all - a REMARKABLE improvement in quality. In this quality, content can go straight to me WD TV without any touch-ups using other programs!!!! Fengtao and developers gang, thank you!!!!

Second - process stability. It shows stable fps processing speed. In a past it was jump at the beginning, then gradual drop until stabilizes around 10-11 fps (on my machine). Right now - gradual increase till about 15-16 fps and keeps stable all the way through the process.

Last - 2-pass are still not working for me. Starts, in less than a minute drops to nothing and hibernates until I canceled it.

Oops, forgot to mention, Indiana Jones did gave me a little excitement, it didn't want to work for me at first, but surrender when turned PathPlayer off.
    Last edited by IPopov50; 05-04-2010, 04:47 PM.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
Working...
X