Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 2 movies I am having trouble with.

For some reason Ice Age 2: The Meltdown & Pokemon Ranger & The Temple Of The Sea get stuck when DVDFab is trying to read the source, they both get stuck on 'open dvd source'. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    'Mess With The Best...Die Like The Rest' ~From the Movie 'Hackers'~

Use the procedures outlined in my 'Best Practice: DVD to Mobile thread and report back.

For older movies, you also may have to turn pathplayer off.

Link in my signature below.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Will do! Thanks much! I am still learning about converting and ripping and yeah...I did read that link in your siggy too...had no idea I could just rip it to my pc and convert it to mobile that way til I did. Will let ya know if it works that way.

Comment

Ok for Ice Age 2- I disabled pathplayer and it worked great. Yay! Thank You!

Pokemon Ranger & The Temple Of The Sea- Still not working. I've attached a screen capture of what it stays at...just in case it'll help to figure out what the prob is. Let me know if I can provide any other info to help. Thank you for your help and patience.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X