This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio and Video is out of sync.

Audio and video is out of sync when converting dvd to ipod format. Can this be fixed?

Please provide MediaInfo for both source and outcome content. If you don't have MediaInfo - google it, download and install. It's free
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

There are many recent threads on this subject. Perhaps browsing thru some of them can help your situation as well?

Comment

Originally posted by AzDragonLord View Post
        There are many recent threads on this subject. Perhaps browsing thru some of them can help your situation as well?
        I'm not sure if reading other threads and browsing will help much because none of those threads are conclusive. However, posting MediaInfo will add case to ongoing guessing process.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Does the source contain subtitles by any chance?

I've had problems recently with burning sub-titles or forced subtitles with audio synch being out on my dvds.

I did not suspect dvdfab at first. For many late evenings I scoured countless forums and am now an expert on several programs such as auto gk, avi.net staxrip, Gspot etc etc. I used countless programs to remove, replace and reinstal codecs. I used media info, zoom etc, used virtualdubmod to realign. All without success until i finally suspected dvdfabhd.

I downloaded and used DVDFabpasskey in place of dvdfab and voila! problem solved using both auto gk and avi.

I'm not a techie so don't understand what is causing the problem.

Thought I would pass this on.

Comment

Working...
          X