This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Extremely short Processing time without Target file

I am trying the DVD to Mobile program. I specifically chose the AppleTV and am having a problem creating the file. I have followed the websites example but the program constantly quits after about four seconds. I have attached a screen capture of the Processing after it says "Process Completed Successfully!". The Target folder is empty.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Attached Files
    AndyHutch
    iMac 27 running Parallels w/Win7

Well the problem could be that you are running DVDFab in a Parrallels enviroment and not on an actual PC. Try doing this on a PC and not a mac to see if it will work

Comment

Make sure you installed and are running DVDFab "As Administrator". I think it is a right click option (if only your mouse had a right click).

Comment

Need help!

Mr. AGJ

I've had Atari's, Timex's, Amiga Commodore's, PC's of all kinds, Mac's, and more PC's for maybe 30 + years. I have been without a Mac for six years, and you would think that after all this time, this response would change. I knew if I put a Mac product down it would draw this response but a little disappointed it would come from someone in your position. Come on ... you can come up with something original. How about a real intelligent answer like you should be giving. But, maybe you know something I don't and so I would like for you to show proof, with facts, to back up your response.

Your General Rules actually forbid rude and insulting remarks. "While discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. You should be setting the example! If I wrote this I would have been severely scolded, made to sit in a corner with a dunce cap on, given 20 lashes and made to destroy my highly efficient iMac.

Apparently you do not understand how Parallels works or you wouldn't be saying this but this forum is not for this discussion.

I posted because of a problem and asked for some real help.

I feel confident you will delete this post so why don't you also delete your response and we can start over and act like this dark day never happened.

Could someone please help me with this issue? I have attached the Process log.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.
        Attached Files
        AndyHutch

Comment

Is there anyone, who is running a Mac with Intel chips, that is using DVDFAB products? I would like to correspond with you as I am having some issues and need some assistance.
          AndyHutch

Comment

While you may not find AGJ's post helpful, it was in no way rude or insulting. Your attack on him as a moderator is not tolerable. Your thread is now closed. Please consider it a warning. The moderators here give of their time for free and deserve a wealth of respect whether you agree with them or not.

I suggest you use the search feature as others have tried the same thing you are.

Comment

andyhutch1947 you have just been given a 2 week holiday from posting on this forum due to your inappropriate post towards me and here you even quoted the forum rules. Hopefully this 2 weeks will give you time to read the forum rules some more and also check out the System requirements for DVDFab on the DVDFab Website

Comment

Working...
              X