This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Issues opening and accessing DVD to Mobile

I only bought DVD to Mobile so i uninstalled the trial version i had and went to website and downloaded the DVD to Mobile one. Well it worked at first then if i close the program and try to go to DVD to Mobile a message pops up and says: this feature can be accessed in DVD to Mobile go to their website and it has a link to the website. I don't understand why it won't let me access DVD to Mobile since that's feature i bought and downloaded. I have uninstall and reinstall it several times to try to getting it working. If someone has had this problem and can help me fix it that would be great.

Originally posted by ar4x4rebel View Post
    I only bought DVD to Mobile so i uninstalled the trial version i had and went to website and downloaded the DVD to Mobile one. Well it worked at first then if i close the program and try to go to DVD to Mobile a message pops up and says: this feature can be accessed in DVD to Mobile go to their website and it has a link to the website. I don't understand why it won't let me access DVD to Mobile since that's feature i bought and downloaded. I have uninstall and reinstall it several times to try to getting it working. If someone has had this problem and can help me fix it that would be great.

Do you also have DVD to DVD as you will also need that?
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 05-17-2010, 01:32 AM. Reason: text
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

wtf seriously i need dvd to dvd also so i just wasted my money for dvd to mobile wat does dvd to dvd do for me

Comment

Yes you do need it as DVD to Mobile relies on the functionality of DVD to DVD.

As stated when you attempt to purchase DVD to Mobile:-

NOTE:
        DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together. Otherwise, you can always ,to make sure if you already have a valid license.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

ar4x4rebel
          Please see pic pulled from the checkout Note

Sorry GregiBoy didn't see you
          CBR929
          Attached Files
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

that note made no sense to me so this is stupid ok thnxs

Comment

Click attachment and look at the red note

Comment

i seen the note and it made no sense

Comment

I'm sorry you didn't understand what those words meant
                  I guess I'm done
                  CBR929

Comment

To the moderator who answer earlier maybe you should simplify the note some everybody can understand

Comment

Originally posted by ar4x4rebel View Post
                      To the moderator who answer earlier maybe you should simplify the note some everybody can understand
                      How simple does it need to be for you to understand?

"DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license"

Comment

Working...
                      X