Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random watermark -- works fine on most??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Random watermark -- works fine on most??

Hello,

I recently purchased both Blu-ray to Blu-ray and Blu-ray to Mobile, and again just upgraded to v.7.0.6.2. I have installed the program as the administrator on my machine, properly registered my version (it says "Never Expire") yet I'm still getting RANDOM watermarks on certain movies.

What I am doing:
    Ripping the Main Movie using Blu-ray to Blu-ray.

Once the movie is on my HDD I am opening the file with Blu-ray to Mobile. I am choosing the PS3 profile and choosing the max bitrate (uncompressed, don't care about size). I am also using High Quality 2-pass; audio is 160 Dolby Pro Logic II set at 100%.

My computer is has an AMD Athlon Dual Core 64X 3800+ with 4GB RAM.

Most movies I have been able to rip and convert without a single problem in about 8-10 hours. However, there have been a small handful of movies (Good Luck Chuck, I Robot, Sex and the City The Movie) that take between 12-15 hours to convert. They convert perfectly fine, yet the DVDFab watermark shows up on these ones.

What am I missing here?!?

You ripped those after having full version?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Yes, I even deleted the entire "Main Movie" folder and re-ripped them. Anything that seems to take longer than 9 hours to convert has the watermark on it.

It's almost like there's a "max encode" or "max file size" setting that causes the watermark randomly??

Comment

Originally posted by catalystcopy View Post
        Most movies I have been able to rip and convert without a single problem in about 8-10 hours. However, there have been a small handful of movies (Good Luck Chuck, I Robot, Sex and the City The Movie) that take between 12-15 hours to convert. They convert perfectly fine, yet the DVDFab watermark shows up on these ones.
        Log files that include a movie that works and one that doesn't would be helpful for the developers. My guess would be that the ones that work are H264 encoded and the ones that don't are VC-1 encoded (or vice versa). The time difference may be DVDFab being able to use GPU acceleration on one type and not the other based on what your video card and drivers support.
        Last edited by Complication; 05-23-2010, 03:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

hi, catalystcopy

the watermark only appeared in trial user, maybe there is one bug or other problem, I will test it tomorrow and sure it first.

if you have this problem, please just try to encode one or two chapter, and check the result.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X