X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio DTS Master HD

Hello there,

I managed to rip my blu ray and started a convertion with mkv remux profile.
    I could rip two audio streams.
    One is English in DTS-HD MASTER. Whenever i play the mkv file with the other language it's fine. But when i try to play the english one it's always accelerated (audio and movie). Is there any problem to rip dts-hd master ? Any settings i missed ?

No, there is no problem to rip DTS HD MA, but often problem with playback. Most of the older hardware/software having a difficulties with playback such intense, HD, high-bitrate content.

Originally posted by k4sh View Post
    Hello there,

I managed to rip my blu ray and started a convertion with mkv remux profile.
    I could rip two audio streams.
    One is English in DTS-HD MASTER. Whenever i play the mkv file with the other language it's fine. But when i try to play the english one it's always accelerated (audio and movie). Is there any problem to rip dts-hd master ? Any settings i missed ?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks Ipopov for reply.
      Maybe the stream in english (untouched) in hd DTS is not well recognised with my player (KM Player).

Actually i'm using another soft (handbrake) to process the whole big mkv file with HD audio stream. Will see tonight if the job has been well done.

Comment

The fact is that HD audio stream are not easily readable.
        So i demuxed the Hd stream to encode it to a more standard format like AC3.
        I don't have any more problem reading it ..

Comment

Actually i'm using another soft (handbrake) to process the whole big mkv file with HD audio stream. Will see tonight if the job has been well done.
          I have no idea what are you talking about. HandBrake can't handle HD audio, it can't handle even DTS (only passthrough they have added recently). I don't see how you can process your content without demuxing streams, downgrade them, remux and so on. At this point, I have to ask you a question: why all this hassle, if you can just do it in one click using DVDFab File to Mobile option...
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

The fact is that HD audio stream are not easily readable.
            So i demuxed the Hd stream to encode it to a more standard format like AC3.
            I don't have any more problem reading it ..
            Yea, right. You could downgrade it to mp3 2 channels 64 Kbps. At that point, even your mp3 player would read it without any problems.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X