Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How to remove Advertising ???

How to remove Advertising ??

I am paid for DVDfab , I am not using trial program , but on my copy every aver minute DVDfab.com showing in top corner ,
    and that advertising is huge and colorful , it is just killing all movei . I checked all settings and did not know how to stop it or turn it off .
    That advertising is more visible on big screen TV , I can understand then you may show that in firs minute of the movie but not all the time .

Originally posted by ksa View Post
    How to remove Advertising ??

I am paid for DVDfab , I am not using trial program , but on my copy every aver minute DVDfab.com showing in top corner ,
    and that advertising is huge and colorful , it is just killing all movei . I checked all settings and did not know how to stop it or turn it off .
    That advertising is more visible on big screen TV , I can understand then you may show that in firs minute of the movie but not all the time .
    Please click (?) mark in blue circle in top right corner -> About. New "Welcome window" will open. What do you see there in license info. Can you post screenshot?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

RE:

Please see attach

Click image for larger version

Name:	edited attachment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	303214
      Last edited by maineman; 05-29-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

ksa,
        now tell me what you were doing. What you were converting, using what mode, option, settings.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

@ksa
          I took the liberty of editing your attachment.
          I removed your regkey and name (kind of sloppy on my part and I didn't fix the distorted image...lol, but at least they've been removed).

Please do not post product key or personal info.
          Ultimately, your regkey could be blacklisted if it gets out on the net.
          It was hard to read, but hey, I'm 61 and if I can read it, someone with more sinister motives can too.
          Last edited by maineman; 05-29-2010, 03:01 PM.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            ksa,
            now tell me what you were doing. What you were converting, using what mode, option, settings.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            oK,
            I did copy of the " Old Dogs " using BR to BR , BD5 720P .
            NO CUDA , soft only . (CUDA still not working)

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              @ksa
              I took the liberty of editing your attachment.
              I removed your regkey and name (kind of sloppy on my part and I didn't fix the distorted image...lol, but at least they've been removed).

Please do not post product key or personal info.
              Ultimately, your regkey could be blacklisted if it gets out on the net.
              It was hard to read, but hey, I'm 61 and if I can read it, someone with more sinister motives can too.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got it , Thanks .

Comment

Working...
              X