X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD to MKV Error 500.01

Getting an odd thing happening:

Have a full BluRay on my hard drive - when wanting to convert to MKV I keep getting an error 500.01

I have tried restarting my computer to clear buffers etc but still get the same problem.

However, if I check Remove HD Audio and then run the the same BluRay to MKV the conversion goes ahead?

Any suggestions? I really want to keep the HD audio

Thanks. John

Running latest Beta (7.0.6.5)

What process are you trying to run? BD to MKV remux or compression? What settings? You are long enough around forum to know what info have to be provided if you want to get some help. If you do not remember, here's reminder: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=542
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Sorry, should have included more information:

Running BD to MKV compression - Wanting to reduce the size to around 10-15GB.

Selected the profile: mkv.h264.audiocopy. In the edit settings, changed fixed file size to 10000MB and kept it on 1 pass (would normaly do 2 pass but wanted to test this first)
      Changed the resolution to 1440x608 to allow for the reduced bitrate/filesize and kept the audio as same as source.

Selected the audio (in this case it was a DTS-HD) and made sure that Remove HD Audio was unchecked.

then tried to run - I then get the above error.

If Remove HD Audio is checked then the compression runs fine.

Thanks. John

Comment

Working...
      X