Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration Not Working DVD to DVD Required for DVD to Mobile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Registration Not Working DVD to DVD Required for DVD to Mobile?

Bought a lifetime license for DVD to Mobile. Everything is fine, says Enabled Yes / Never Expires, but every time is crashes (fairly frequently) Enabled goes to No. The only way to get Enabled back to Yes is to uninstall the reinstall the program. I emailed tech support and this is what they said:

- - - - -

Hi,

Please understand that DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" should works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together.

Please order DVDFab "DVD to DVD" at http://www.dvdfab.net/order.htm.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Sunny Fan
    DVDFab Support Team

- - - - -

> I bought a license for DVD to Mobile recently. It worked great on two of my systems for a week or so, now it will not let me choose DVD to Mobile when I open it. When I go to about, it shows my key, but under Enabled it says No. It will not work on either of my computers.
    >
    > How can I get the DVD to Mobile feature to Enabled with my key I bought?

You also have to buy the DVD to DVD option

Comment

Really? I never saw that stated anywhere? Can you point me to some docs that say this? I may have just overlooked them. Thanks!

Comment

Have a look at the picture in this thread.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X