This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper License won't enable

Paid for license. Registered it. Program start up says its licensed till 2012. But it won't enable. Reinstalled still won't work. Remember when reply it says its licensed on the program specifically for dvd to mobile. Just the enabled says no.

Originally posted by rhanser2 View Post
    Paid for license. Registered it. Program start up says its licensed till 2012. But it won't enable. Reinstalled still won't work. Remember when reply it says its licensed on the program specifically for dvd to mobile. Just the enabled says no.
    Do you have a license for DVD to Mobile only or do you also have a DVD to DVD license?

Comment

Dvd to mobile only. That is all I need. It shows licensed in the dvd to mobile line. With my name. Then under the enable spot it says no. But then under the registration shows the date and 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by rhanser2 View Post
        Dvd to mobile only. That is all I need. It shows licensed in the dvd to mobile line. With my name. Then under the enable spot it says no. But then under the registration shows the date and 2012.
        No that is not all you need.

It is stated in more that one place including a pop up window when making the purchase that you must have a license for DVD to DVD in order for DVD to Mobile to work.

Comment

Well then the program should work and not ask me to go to the website to purchase it. It won't let me click generic after I click start. Pops up with site link.

Comment

It shouldn't trick you into buying that on top of that. It wasn't even checked off at the website. That is criminal.

Comment

Read everything. There is nothing in the disclaimer. Sent a complaint letter. Not sure where you got your info moderator but that is not anywhere on the order info when you place it. If you know where it is hidden let me know. I might not have my magnifier to hit the right spot. Now I get to wait up to 72hrs to get the run around. Since they don't take phone calls. BUYER BEWARE SO YOU DON'T GET THE SAME ISSUE. I will post on my facebook if I don't get the issue resolved and spread it like wild fire. Gets fixed and I will be happy.

Comment

This statement for one......
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                As shown on the Buy Now page, options can be added to an existing license at any time. Any option can be purchased as a standalone product, with the exception of DVD to Mobile (which requires a license for DVD to DVD) and Blu-ray to Mobile (which requires a license for Blu-ray to Blu-ray). When adding new options, you will receive an updated key via email.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Check both attached pictures.
                  Attached Files
                  人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                  Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Then there is the pop up window you ignored............
                    See attachment.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X