This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper i just want whole movie not chapters

hi,, im new to dvdfab dvd to mobile ,, my question is i do not want just the chapters but the whole dvd ,but when i insert dvd it just shows chapters and when i rip its just chapters ? this is a already ripped dvd, i see under dvd to dvd you can copy main movie, clone , merge,etc but how do you do that in dvd to moblie? please help..

Originally posted by waver1 View Post
    hi,, im new to dvdfab dvd to mobile ,, my question is i do not want just the chapters but the whole dvd ,but when i insert dvd it just shows chapters and when i rip its just chapters ? this is a already ripped dvd, i see under dvd to dvd you can copy main movie, clone , merge,etc but how do you do that in dvd to moblie? please help..
    waver1,
    when you have DVD inserted and opened with DVDFab you don't see chapters - you see titles and it's a big difference. Title with longest playtime is actually your movie, and rest of the titles are FBI warnings, extras, trailers, and other exciting stuff. And you can't put all this crap into one file, but you can put it in one container, MKV for an example, or AVI. And if you really want to do it, you just select them all.
    Is that what you were asking?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

hi,, im sorry if i was not clear when i have the dvd inserted it shows just 1 chapter , but 10 titles each one portion of a whole movie this is a martial art training dvd so each title is a diff technique,, but if i put in my dvd player it plays the whole movie,,if this helps..

Comment

Originally posted by waver1 View Post
        hi,, im sorry if i was not clear when i have the dvd inserted it shows just 1 chapter , but 10 titles each one portion of a whole movie this is a martial art training dvd so each title is a diff technique,, but if i put in my dvd player it plays the whole movie,,if this helps..
        OK, it definitely helps. It would help even more if you would reveal secret why are you insisting on use of "DVD to Mobile". I think it would help even further if you share you goals, what exactly you trying to achieve.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          OK, it definitely helps. It would help even more if you would reveal secret why are you insisting on use of "DVD to Mobile". I think it would help even further if you share you goals, what exactly you trying to achieve.
          no secret,, i have dvds and would like to put them on my ipod,, some of the dvds are like the ufc and it records non stop no multiple titles,, and some show multiple tiles im just want merge these into one non stop recording, if possible, and sorry this is my first time trying to put movies on my ipod..

Comment

i just want to be able to rip whole movie and like i said when i rip the dvd to mpe4 it creates mutilple titles and in the output folder thats all i get is 10 seperate titles 1 thru 10 is there way to rip into one ? please help,,

Comment

It depends how the DVD is authored/structured.

If the disk actually has 10 titles, that is what you will get.

Otherwise, you will need to obtain a video joiner which is freely available on the Internet. Google is your friend.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                It depends how the DVD is authored/structured.

If the disk actually has 10 titles, that is what you will get.

Otherwise, you will need to obtain a video joiner which is freely available on the Internet. Google is your friend.
                thank you,, you are right that is the way some of my dvds are structured,, many thanks ive learned something new,,and again thank you...

Comment

Working...
                X