This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper A dumb question

If you own DVD to Mobile does it update when you update Dvd to Dvd? I was reading the threads and no ones seems to mention the lastest release in Dvd to Mobile.

tmckin1211,
    when Fengtao Software issued an update (beta or not) it consists updates for every mode. So, every version could be independently downloaded and installed without dependencies on older versions.
    Each update may or may not consist updates for each individual module, but it will be issued in uniformed installer anyway. So, the only really way to say which module(s) were updated is to read release notes.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by tmckin1211 View Post
      If you own DVD to Mobile does it update when you update Dvd to Dvd? I was reading the threads and no ones seems to mention the lastest release in Dvd to Mobile.
      Hi tmckin1211
      That is not a dumb question at all, the answer is yes if you look at the new releases it will tell you the fixes that are in that version for problems that members are having and what fixes for what modules.
      CBR929

Hey IPopov50, I have to learn how to type faster
      Can I get a hug
      CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 06-10-2010, 02:03 AM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

@CBR929

You've got it. A hug and a kiss in cheek.
        I'm fast and I'm invisible. Be aware and Be afraid !!!!
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thank you very much for your fast response to my question. I have to be honest I never read why a Official or Beta update is released, I just firgured they were released because they were needed. Just for the record DVDFab is awesome and it has never let me down. Never! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X