X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How : Combine mult mp4s to one - Ipod

Hey gang ...

I know it's probably been addressed - but when going from DVD to Ipod format - Is it possible to take various chapters on a single DVD - and combine them to one mp4 file when converting for use on an Ipod/Iphone.
    Version 6.0.7.0.

Thanks in advance

What exactly are you wanting to do? Make one file that plays the movie start to finish?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      What exactly are you wanting to do? Make one file that plays the movie start to finish?
      Exactly .. I have a DVD with a main movie & extras .. and I want to end up with one file that plays like an single movie ... Main movie + extras

Thanks

Comment

You can't combine the files with Fab but can create two separate files one containing the main movie nad one containing the extras.

If you number them sequentionally, the iPod should play them right after one another

e.g: Title01, Title02
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Also, Quicktime Pro lets you combine them once you have used DVDFAB to convert the movies into ipod format.

Comment

Working...
          X