X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

file to moblie

hi,

i want to report a bug wich is that the option file to mobile and then select generic i added the file(blueray film) and an external sub then i click start and it closes the program with no error message. i think I've chosen the best option because it is a blueray disc and i want to add an external sub but when click star it closes the program unexpectedly . if i choose the wrong option i could i add an external sub the a bluray disc.

how to remove the region code protection? because just have option 1 to 6 none of that says remove protection.

Originally posted by hugo_luiten View Post
    hi,

i want to report a bug wich is that the option file to mobile and then select generic i added the file(blueray film) and an external sub then i click start and it closes the program with no error message. i think I've chosen the best option because it is a blueray disc and i want to add an external sub but when click star it closes the program unexpectedly . if i choose the wrong option i could i add an external sub the a bluray disc.

how to remove the region code protection? because just have option 1 to 6 none of that says remove protection.
    Hugo,
    I don't think it's bug, I think program closes in protest to your actions
    If you are opening Blu-ray disc, It's NOT a file, so file to mobile wouldn't work here. You have to use Blu-ray to mobile option.
    And BTW, you can't add external subs in DVDFab. You have to embed them after conversion using separate program
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X