This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD to Mobile iPhone 3GS support

Good Day- I searched FAQs and Threads and couldn't find this issue- so here goes: Blu Ray to Mobile now has iPhone support- but only for iPhone 4. Myself and millions of others still have 3GS iPhones and this new upgrade does NOT play on the iPhone 3GS. When the new iPhone4 software is released- will this solve the issue or are you guys still working on the iPhone 3GS version??? I am sure others will be asking this same question- the iPhone4 version is great- but myself and a lot of others will still be using the iPhone 3GS with OS4 software. Basically- is this new BD to mobile support for the iPhone4 a hardware or software issue???

blu ray to iphone 3GS

I am getting a little frustrated because no one seems to have an answer for me. I know i am new- so this should be so easy for all you seasoned vets- why does DVDFAB not have a program for blu ray to iPhone 3GS??? Is there a setting I need to change on the outputs you guys have- screen size? bitrate? Please help- thanks!!!

Comment

Dear EWC,
      there are no reason to be pissed off here. It's normal situation - "first come, first served" and "all our agents are busy with other customers" concept. Besides, everybody here are volunteers, and it's Sunday, and it's sunny. I can offer you a hug though.

On a serious note, BD to X is still under development. It uses different engine, different codec, different everything from DVDFab 6. Devs are working day and night on it, and it's coming - we just don't have a timeline for it.
      We all having iPone 3Gs, nobody has 4Gs yet, it wasn't even released yet. And we all either wait or using different ways to get our favorite movies from BDs to iPhone ASAP!!!

I can't speak for everybody but myself, so my way is to make MKV (I make them anyway for my mediaplayer) and then convert that MKV into mp4 for iPhone using File to Mobile module. Works perfect for me.

Originally posted by EWC View Post
      I am getting a little frustrated because no one seems to have an answer for me. I know i am new- so this should be so easy for all you seasoned vets- why does DVDFAB not have a program for blu ray to iPhone 3GS??? Is there a setting I need to change on the outputs you guys have- screen size? bitrate? Please help- thanks!!!
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X