This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Blu-Ray to MKV

Im having a few different issues while trying to use BD to BD rips to make MKV files. Ive been trying to use the mkv.h264.audiocopy profile with about 10000kps video(Ive tried a few thousand lower and a few higher but they haven't really changed anything other than quality) while everything else is set as same as source. Originally i was having audio sync problems which i fixed by setting the default codecs used from the dvdfab defaults to the set from Cyberlink Powerdvd10. With those codecs everything works fine except the last few minutes of video on each one of my rips cuts out. DVD goes through the conversion process without any issues and then when i go to watch the movie the last 5minutes or so(it varies) of video just isnt there while the audio plays just fine, and all thats on the screen is the last frame of video to play frozen while the audio moves on. Ive tried switching CUDA on in all fields available and have done a few with just software and neither of those options made any difference. Log file is attached.
    Attached Files

Ayeohn
    Have you also tried it with the newest version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=6118
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Ayeohn View Post
      Im having a few different issues while trying to use BD to BD rips to make MKV files. Ive been trying to use the mkv.h264.audiocopy profile with about 10000kps video(Ive tried a few thousand lower and a few higher but they haven't really changed anything other than quality) while everything else is set as same as source. Originally i was having audio sync problems which i fixed by setting the default codecs used from the dvdfab defaults to the set from Cyberlink Powerdvd10. With those codecs everything works fine except the last few minutes of video on each one of my rips cuts out. DVD goes through the conversion process without any issues and then when i go to watch the movie the last 5minutes or so(it varies) of video just isnt there while the audio plays just fine, and all thats on the screen is the last frame of video to play frozen while the audio moves on. Ive tried switching CUDA on in all fields available and have done a few with just software and neither of those options made any difference. Log file is attached.
      Ayeohn,
      this is known issue, I've encountered it myself and reported to fengtao and team. Please wait for upcoming updates, it should be fixed in one of the nearest updates. Just keep eye on them and don't forget to update your Fab.
      Thx
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X