This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Giving me a non error message but still wont let me continue

"DVD to Mobile" gives me a message and its not even an error but wont let me use "DVD to mobile". Image is in the attachment of what its doing. It just wont let me go any further in the "DVD to mobile" process for some reason it takes me to the "DVD to DVD" process then says its expired. I bought the DVD to mobile license about a month ago so I know the "dvd to dvd" process will not work. What is the deal with this?

Its not in any options and I go to the link on the message it shows and it don't really do much there either. Help me out! Please!!
    Attached Files

Did you as well purchase the DVD to DVD option as it says on the DVDFab website you need DVD to DVD in order for DVD to mobile to work. You even get a pop up message saying that you need DVD to DVD as well before it takes you to purchase page

Comment

No I just bought the DVD to mobile and has been working fine past month or so then just stopped working.

Comment

Yes, it would have stopped because your DVD to DVD trial has expired.

Did you not read this also besides the popup? It is on the purchase page.

NOTE:
        DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together. Otherwise, you can always retrieve the keys here,to make sure if you already have a valid license.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

OK so that your problem as DVDFab comes with a 30 day free trial for all modules which means that you may have bought just DVD to Mobile but during the past month when you was using the DVD to Mobile you was using the 30 day free trial for DVD to DVD. Then when that trial expired you were no longer able to use DVD to Mobile. Once DVD to DVD is purchased you will be able to use DVD to Mobile. I'm surprised you not see this pop up in the attachment I supplied when you went to purchase just the mobile module
          Attached Files

Comment

nope did not see it i will go get it now though and see if it works

Comment

just remember you need to use the same email address that you purchased the DVD to Mobile module with

Comment

It works thanks man

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X