X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD to iPad : low quality

Hello everybody,

I'm running the latest DVDFAB on Win7 64 Bits. I tried to rip BD to iPad (with the included profile) with the default options (1 pass, etc...).
    The rip and mp4 conversion went well (I obtained a file around 2,5Go) but the quality is very poor : the pixels are "tingling" : does somebody experienced the same issue ?
    I must say that it's not possible to look to the film as the quality is poor. I also tried with different BD.
    I tried also changing the profile and changing to 2 pass : but the process stop after few seconds during the bd ripping.

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Patatorz View Post
    Hello everybody,

I'm running the latest DVDFAB on Win7 64 Bits. I tried to rip BD to iPad (with the included profile) with the default options (1 pass, etc...).
    The rip and mp4 conversion went well (I obtained a file around 2,5Go) but the quality is very poor : the pixels are "tingling" : does somebody experienced the same issue ?
    I must say that it's not possible to look to the film as the quality is poor. I also tried with different BD.
    I tried also changing the profile and changing to 2 pass : but the process stop after few seconds during the bd ripping.

Thanks for your help.
    Patatorz,
    from your message I can tell that you are converting directly from BD. If this is correct, I would recommend to rip your BD, Full Disc, 50 GB to your HDD and then use it as a source.
    Your "default option" 1-pass conversion is what I would recommend. However, please make sure that there are no background processes are running (AV, Task Manager, etc.) and do not multitask computer while processing.
    I do have a question. Do you use GPU acceleration? If you have ATI card and you are using DXVA acceleration, please disable it by setting all codecs to "software" in A/V Codecs section of "General Settings".
    If you using CUDA you should be OK
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X