This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can the Enabled mode be modified

I just recently purchased the registered DVD to Mobile software from the trial version. The initial Welcome to DVDfab dialog box shows the DVD to Mobile line with my name and order number, but the Enabled option is listed as No. I am unable to access the download menu to burn movies to my phone. I have the registration key placed in correctly as per instructions. I even went as far as uninstalling the previous download and installing the 7.0.7.5 version. Still it does not work. Question: How do you set the DVD to Mobile to Enabled/Yes?

Did you purchase the DVD to DVD module too? Dvd to Mobile won't work without the DVD to DVD module.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

DVD to mobile only

The order number confirms only the DVD to mobile was purchased. The DVD to DVD licensee is listed as Trial User, Enabled No, Expired. The purchased DVD to Mobile has my name and order number under the Licensee, Enabled listed as No, Expiration date is populated. So what you are saying is that I need to purchase the DVD to DVD package as well?

Comment

I see the disclaimer now.... Interesting. I will have to try that then. Thanks for the lead.

NOTE: DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together. Otherwise, you can always retrieve the keys here,to make sure if you already have a valid license.

Comment

Yeah that's the way it works.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X