This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Unexpected shutdown

I'm using Window 7 operating system and have Blu-Blu and Blu to Mobile 7.0.70 version installed on my desktop. I having issues with every single bluray I try to convert. The software run on my dual quard core pc for 3-4 hours and do not do anything. It just gets stuck at 15-30% progress and then shutdown my pc. It is not normal shutndown. Once I restart my pc I get an error message from window for unexpected shutdown. If Im not running the DVDFab then nothing happens for months. I can leavse my pc on for ever. But everytime I try to run DVDFab to convert Blu-Mobile I see the problem. What is your recomendation or solution for it. I paid a lot of money for the software hoping it will work better than other softwares. So please advice as soon as possible.
    Thanks

What is this windows error message you get? Sounds like to me your computer is overheating and shuts down to protect the CPU. Have you tried ripping the Blu-ray to computer using Blu-ray to Blu-ray main movie and then use the Blu-ray to mobile to convert as that does not create as much heat on computer

Comment

Working...
    X