Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD to Mobile profile hell, profiles not showing up.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD to Mobile profile hell, profiles not showing up.

First off, I'm a newbie to DVDfab, but I'm not a newbie to DVD Ripping.

I wanted to convert some BD movies to my Moto Droid, so searched the forums, found a profile. Great....

Downloaded profile, went to my DVDFab7 directory...hmmms, I see two profile directories:

Profiles
    Profiles2

SO, I copied it to both, just to be sure. Started up DVD Fab, went to BD to Mobile.....Cell Phone option does not show up.

Hmmmm....

Went to options, Customize UI, didn't see Cell Phone anywhere. Hhhmmm...

Clicked on NEW under the OPTION tab, hey, there's Cell Phone. Added it to Available Options window, moved it across to Options to Display window, restarted DVDFab...

Went back to BD to Mobile, ah, there's Cell Phone option, I'm feeling pretty smug right about now. Selected it, choose my BD Title, went to profiles......ack....nothing.

No profiles are selectable.

I've been banging away for 5 hours, god knows I goofed something up in the process.

I can't get any Cell Phone profiles to show up in BD to Mobile under the Cell Phone option.....

PLEASE HELP...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what would be nice, something to indicate what profile belongs to which task.

I decided to try File to Mobile option, I selected Cellphone....and behold, the profile I downloaded for the Droid appeared.

Now, someone more familiar with the program than I, I'm sure would be able to tell me how to tell which profile is for which tab in the program.

That would be nice to know....yeah....an important tidbit of information I think.

Comment

Working...
    X